Time: 15 mins
Note: You can only attempt this quiz TWICE.
Please answer the questions as quickly as possible
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Thank you for taking this quiz.
2) Simplify (7a-3b)-(5a-8b).
3) Find the L.C.M. of 15,25 and 35.
4) Approximate 0.007349 to 3 significant figures.
5) Find the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 44cm.
4. Subtract 111two from 1111two
5. Calculate the simple interest on $650 for 2 years at 6% per annum.
6. A car uses 60 litres of petrol for a journey of 750km. how many litres would be used for a journey of 350km?
7. Convert 1111two to denary.
8. Solve the simultaneous equations: x+2y=1, 2x+5y=4.
11) Solve for x, if 6x+8 = 21+5x.
12. Find the product of the coefficients of x2 and xy in the expansion of (2x-3y)(3x-2y).
13) If 22 is added to a number and then the sum is divided by 2, the result is 6 times the number. Find the number.
14) Twice a certain number y is less than or equal to 6. Find the range of values of the number.
15) The sum of the interior angles of a regular pentagon is
16) Calculate the 4th angle of a quadrilateral if the other angles are 560, 1150 and 1200.
17) A bag contains 16 balls. 6 of them are red and 10 are blue. What is the probability that a ball picked is a blue ball?
18) The volume of a cuboid is 24cm3. if the base is 6cm by 2cm, find the height of the cuboid.
19) A basket contains 40 mangoes, out of which 22 are good. Find the percentage of the mangoes that are bad.
20) The sum of supplementary angles is.