Time: 30 mins
Note: You can only attempt this quiz TWICE.
Please answer the questions as quickly as possible
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Thank you for taking this quiz, your result has been recorded.
Complete each sentence with the correct prepositional phrase
1. Linda climbed up the ________
2. She garnished her fresh green salad _______
3. A ________ is a group of words that expresses a complete thought
4. The ________ tells what the subjects does or did.
5. I took the shortest ______ to Mason’s home