Subject: Civic Education
Time: 15 mins
Note: You can only attempt this quiz TWICE.
Please answer the questions as quickly as possible
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Thank you for taking this quiz.
1) Which of the following factors does not affect interpersonal relationship?
2) In what year did the United Nations General Assembly adopt the Universal Declarations of Human Rights?
3) The NDLEA personnel are not usually found in
4) Law and order can best be maintained in Nigeria through the
5) A very important segment of the society which is distinct from government, business and home is the
6) Effective and responsible parenthood is primarily
7) A situation where someone is obliged to inform a superior about his actions and decisions for the purpose of control is
8) The administrative class in the public service is to
9) The Traffic in persons Prohibition and Administration Act was passed in Nigeria in
10) The process of enabling someone to perform an action which adds value to his/her life is known as
11) Which of the following is not a way of improving the public service?
12) Children that are not cared for are mostly prone to
13) Rule of law is limited by the following except
14) Preventive measures of HIV/AIDS do not include
15) One of the reasons leaders fail to protect the interest of their followers is
16) A major factor responsible for human trafficking is
17) Drug abuse can be prevented by
18) Which of the following is not an example of orderliness?
19) The standards that are considered ethical by an individual or the society are known as
20) The status of being a legal member of a country is referred to as